Solo Small Firm Section networking meetings are a great opportunity to connect with your peers, as well as a practice management and technology discussion forum. The meetings are open to all CBA members, not just Solo Small Firm Section members, the sponsoring entity. Colorado Springs routinely offers CLE credits, although sometimes there is no formal agenda, and no RSVP is required to attend any of the meetings. We encourage you to think about and prepare questions or ideas to present to the group. Don’t hesitate to e-mail a meeting coordinator to suggest a CLE topic and/or speaker. Click here for more information and to see future meeting dates.
- Downtown Denver – May 6 – Breakfast at 7:30 am (reservation in the name of D.A. Bertram)
Tavern Restaurant inside the Denver Athletic Club, 1325 Glenarm Place, Denver, 303-534-1211. Contact D.A. Bertram, 303-871-9300, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colorado Springs – May 7 – Luncheon at 11:30 am, CLE Presentation at 11:45 am – TOPIC: Best Practices of Ethical Client Communications presented by James S. Bailey (1 CLE Credit Applied For)
Ritz Grill, 15 S. Tejon, Colorado Springs, (719) 635-8484. Contact Jim Duve, (719) 578-5800, JCD@DuveLaw.com or John Holcomb, (719) 548-8968, email@example.com
- Downtown Denver – May 13 – Happy Hour at 5:30 pm
Stoney’s Bar and Grill, 1111 Lincoln St., Denver, CO (303) 830-6839. Contact Jennifer D. McGinn, (720) 663-1360, Jennifer@mcginnlawoffice.com. There is no parking at the bar but there is free 2 hour parking up one block on Sherman St. and there is a garage directly across the street from the bar on Lincoln St. There is also plenty of metered parking on Lincoln.
- West Denver Metro (Jeffco) – May 14 – Breakfast at 7:30 am
Mimi’s Café, 14265 West Colfax Ave., Golden, CO, 303-384-9350. Contact Sarah L. Hostetter, (303) 274-2700, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denver Tech Center – May 9 – Brown Bag Lunch at 12:00 pm
Law Offices of Julian Izbiky, 7400 E. Caley Ave., Suite 300, Centennial, (303) 850-7080. Directions: Exit I-25 and go west on Orchard and turn south on Quebec (or exit I-25 and go west on Arapahoe and turn north on Quebec). From Quebec, turn east on E. Caley Ave. The building is on the right, not far from Quebec. Contact Phil Shuey, (303) 680-2595, email@example.com
- North Metro Area – May 15 – Happy Hour at 5:00 pm, ***PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION***
C.B. & Potts, 1257 W 120th Ave, Westminster, (303) 451-5767, http://www.cbpotts.com/locations/westminster/. Contact Bill O’Meara, (303) 298-9888, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Aileen Law, (303) 252-8800, email@example.com